Saturday, January 16, 2010

Man Soup


Chad is not a huge soup fan (probably because he had a lot of nasty soup in Chile) but I always know that he will like this soup when I make it. It is filling too, so he never has to make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich an hour after dinner is over.

Last night when I was making it, Colin said, "Are you making that soup that I love so much?"

What I love even more than the fact that my kids will eat it all? It is very very easy.

I add a can of green beans to it, just for some additional veggies, and sometimes I will add some sort of pasta in. Also, I have never used the picante sauce, because I never have it on hand.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Making me hungry at 10:01- not good!

Olivia Carter said...

Scott's not a huge soup fan either. Today was one of those days where we opened a can of Progresso soup. This SOUNDS amazing!

Christie said...

You never have picante sauce on hand?

danzzer said...

Nope. You do?