My Mom Is……
An Ice-Cream Lover.
Any time she came to visit us and wanted to treat us to some junk food, she would stock our freezer full of ice cream. Yum. So today, on her birthday, I am giving away a $20 gift card to…..
How can you win this delicious prize? Just join us in a party here on my blog by leaving a comment for my mom with your birthday wishes.You will be entered in the drawing once. I will draw one name as the winner. Here are a few rules.
1. Each person who wrote a post for the “Who My Mom Is” series will be automatically entered once.
2. Each person who made a comment on one of the “Who My Mom Is” posts before this post was published will be entered once for each comment. Yes folks, rewards for past comments. You liking that? I sure am.
3. Anyone who leaves a comment on this post, before 10 pm MY TIME TODAY (that is 7 pm for you west coasters) will be entered once. Please leave your name and if we don’t know you that well, tell us where you are from.
4. The first 20 people to comment on this post will be entered TWICE for that comment.
5. Since I want the kids to be involved in celebrating my mom, kids may dictate birthday wishes to their parents, who can then enter on their behalf. And don’t feel like this is cheating. I really really want their wishes. There are some advantages to having lots of kids, right?
I know, sounds a little complicated, but it comes down to this, please leave a comment here with birthday wishes for my mom before 10 pm tonight, with your name, and one of you will get free ice cream. Even if you have never met her in your life. Even if you have never met me in your life. I am blatantly pandering for comments here folks and I fully encourage you do to the same with your friends and family. Post this on facebook. Email it if you need to. My goal is at least 100 birthday wishes for my mom.
Last but not least, let me mention that you don’t have to have a google account to leave a comment on my blog. Just click the “name” bubble underneath the comment box and write your name in. So no excuses, right?
Winner will be announced tomorrow, Sept. 16. And then I can take a nap. Whew.