Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Home


Thanks everyone, for the congratulations. We came home from the hospital yesterday evening and have been sleeping as much as possible since then. Oliver is a champion nurser already and only squawks occasionally when getting his diaper changed.


The other boys are doing well. They were both totally off the hook yesterday, from what Chad told me and what I saw when I got home. This picture shows it all - they wouldn't even look at the camera. They both fell apart last evening - and who can blame them? It was a huge couple of days for them. We have all had a very lazy day today though, and they are back to their normal selves.


Even at their worst, Colin and Gabe were never anything but incredibly sweet to Oliver and very interested in him. Both of them already adore their little brother, and I am so excited to have another Coleman boy to be a part of their fun little group.


Dad is the hero here. Chad has been so attentive to my every need, and handling the boys with ease and patience. And of course he is in love with his new one.


I will do an all-picture post soon and hopefully some with semi-coherent words not too long after.

6 comments:

Christie said...

Yay!

Ash said...

Take your time on more posts.
I'm constantly checking your blog for updates, but I want you to get as much rest as possible! Glad everyone's doing well and adjusting!

Jamie said...

Glad everything went well! No matter what mood your boys are in, they always look so cute!! You have a cute family!

Audra & Levi said...

I am happy the human baby is taking precedence over the house baby in Chad's heart!!! I cant wait to see him! And yes, there is an adjustment period! It will get better!

Olivia Carter said...

You look great! Congrats!

Christie said...

Ok, Katie! That's enough resting! We want to see more pics!