Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh, the comfort!

Remember my 3D ultrasound with Oliver? The technician couldn't get a good shot of his face because he always had his hands up there.


No matter how much you swaddle the little guy, he always works those hands out of the blanket and up to his face. Chad and I find it absolutely charming and sweet and adorable. Have I mentioned that we love the little guy?


More pictures tomorrow.

*edited to add: And I was right about the scowl, nose, and chin! And yes, he looks SO much like my other boys!

5 comments:

Audra & Levi said...

So cute! He looks like a Coleman! I see some Colin and some Gabe in him!

Jamie said...

He looks like he is smiling in the 2nd pic! So cute!

Olivia Carter said...

He is just SO DANG cute! Ah... & he looks like your other boys too! He's just so cute- makes me ALMOST want to have more! hehe!

Chad said...

I can say this completely unbiased...he's a cutie. With newborns, I always forget how much they sleep - that kid is seriously asleep like 18-20 hours a day, maybe more. I actually asked Sabina about a month ago if Liam is down to 1 nap a day (He was 2 months old at the time). Katie and Sabina still mock me to this day for asking her that.

Total side note...like the new pic Olivia.

Christie said...

Chad- Amelia's not down to one nap a day yet, either. she has dropped from 3 to 2 recently, however.

Elizabeth was like that with the hand at her face for the first couple of months.